Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Fight Before Christmas

The Fight Before Christmas Damian Ross, The Elf Defense Company Twas the fight before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of Xbox danced in their heads. Me in my sweat pants and my wife in her wrap, Had just settled down for a long winter s nap. When down in the living room there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the noise I flew like a flash, Picked up my black jack, hid the jewelry and cash. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could go, To see something trying to slip in the window. When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, A home invader, to steal my Christmas cheer! With a little drop step, I made sure not to slip, I knew in at that moment this must be done quick. More rapid than eagles my techniques they came, I grunted, an

http://bit.ly/1cPTW09

No comments: