Monday, August 17, 2009

Brady Quinn's Muscles and Mike Cracked His Molar

Today my four year old son informed me he wanted muscles. After looking at Brady Quinn on the cover of muscle and fitness he looked at his arm and looked at Brady and declared "I want muscles."

He also said I don't want those muscles, I want muscles like yours dad.

Now I know what you may be thinking "awe that's cute, he wants to be like his dad or, wow, you're bigger than Brady Quinn (at 24 YES, at 41...no).

His remark was a result of a realization, a moment of clarity. I believe he probably realized that there is a great amount of work that goes into getting Brady Quinn Muscles. He confirmed my suspicion, Brady Quinn's muscles are too big.

Anyway, thanks Junior.

In other goings on, Mike Archangel our director of development missed the weekly meeting because he cracked his molar on a coconut. I don't exactly know what or how a coconut was doing in Uniontown, PA and how it found itself on a collision course with Mike's mouth, but it happened and it did. I look forward to hearing the garbled story when we talk tomorrow.

Damian Ross

1 comment:

Tony Hubble said...

Those rogue coconuts just get into the darndest places!